How great it was!
Here is what we did:
– walked to a neighboring beach; Palolem
– drank and ate coconut from Arca and her cheeky daughter Anisha
– Anisha showed us their home which is a small hut. She explained how unpleasant it will be during upcoming monsoon season.
– ate pineapple on the way back from Arca again because we loved her so much
– swam in the ocean again and again
– played with a baby chipmunk
– had an amazing organic lunch at Blue Planet like last week. Vegan chocolate cake!
– had good-bye drinks Saturday night with one of our classmates who left Sunday
– rented a scooter and drove to a waterfall
– got harassed by a drunk local asking my name over and over again and talking unknown things in Hindi
– walked through the jungle to the waterfall
– spent lots of time by the waterfall with many locals celebrating the weekend
– watched sweet little Indian boys bathing in the Bubble Lake
– ate an amazing Thali at a roadside restaurant
– saw some monkeys!
– went to Turtle Beach
– did as little yoga as possible
Here are some photos: